The wayfarer shape was first made by Bausch & Lomb in the year 1956 when Ray Ban designers discovered the advantages of plastic moulding over classic metal frames. Wayfarer refers to a trapezoidal shape that extends outwardly, a thicker upper rim, rounded lens frames and sturdy temple arms. At SmartBuyGlasses, you’ll find the best wayfarer sunglasses nz and glasses. This style flatters the following face shapes for the following reasons:
- Oval face-as the wide frame matches the face’s total width.
- Round face- contrasts the soft features with its square form.
- Square face-because of the increased width.
Best Wayfarer Glasses Australia:
- Ray-Ban RX5154 Clubmaster: The ever-iconic clubmaster style is a semi-rimless browline design, built with sturdy materials to ensure durability and a long-lasting. At SmartbuyGlasses, you’ll find the biggest variety of ray ban wayfarer nz glasses. There are more than 15 clubmaster styles to choose from! Use our smart shopping tools like the Virtual Try On and our size guide so that your shopping is risk-free and guess free.
- Ray-Ban RX5184 New Wayfarer These ray ban new wayfarer have an unassumingly simple design which never goes out of style. The simple and straightforward design looks great on both men and women. The sleeker profile has a refreshingly modern take when compared to the original wayfarer. Choose from 3 colours at SmartBuyGlasses!
- Ray-Ban RX5121 Original Wayfarer 2000 The original rayban wayfarer is a thick pair of full-rim unisex glasses. It’s made of acetate and has an overall balanced shape, which makes for very comfortable wear. You’ll be sure to be giving off cool and collected vibes when you wear these frames. Get these with our high index, top-notch quality prescription lenses and choose the best coatings.
- Ray-Ban RX8750: Looking to carry that wayfarer look but don’t want it to look overpowering? Not a problem. These rimless frames from Ray-Ban have that unique wayfarer shape, without the full rims all around.
Other Wayfarer glasses brands available at SmartBuyGlasses are Prada Linea Rossa and Ralph By Ralph Lauren.